2013 Fall Symposium:
Creative Career Strategies & Solutions
The Guilford County JobLink Career Centers have partnered with the Human Resource Management Association of Greensboro (HRMAG) to bring you the 2013 Fall Career Symposium! This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss and a chance for you to:
- Gain the latest strategies to a successful career directly from HR professionals
- Learn more about networking and effective use of Social Media
- Improve your personal and professional branding and marketing skills for job fairs and interviewing
- And much more…
Give yourself the competitive edge by attending this highly interactive and motivating event.
This SPECIAL EVENT is by Invitation Only through Guilford County JobLink Career Centers.
((((((There will also be a continental breakfast and door prizes.))))))
Hurry, SEATS ARE LIMITED!!! First Come, First Served!!
If you are interested:
- If you have not completed an online application, please click here!
- If you have already completed an online application, please log in here with your username and password.
- Once you have completed an application and logged in to the system, look for “Events available to everyone”, and click to register for one of those events.
- Sign-up for one of the HRMAG Interest Orientation sessions. When you attend the session - Please have a professional email address, resume and references available for the session. If you need to prepare a resume, you may sign up for our winning resumes class, which is also under “Events available to everyone”.